Khaligraph Jones hits back at critics of his mansion

Celebrity Trending
0

 



Rapper Khaligraph Jones has responded to the online trolls who mocked his newly built mansion, saying that it looks like a big church.


The award-winning artist, who recently shared a video of his lavish home on Instagram, said that he was not bothered by the negative comments and that he was proud of his achievement.



"I don't care what people say. This is my house and I worked hard for it. Some people are just jealous and they want to bring me down. But I am blessed and I thank God for everything," he said in an interview with a local radio station.


He added that he had a vision for his house and that he designed it according to his taste and preference.


"I wanted a house that stands out and reflects my personality. I love the architecture and the details of my house. It is not a church, it is a mansion. And it is not for sale, it is for me and my family," he said.


He also revealed that he had plans to build a studio and a gym in his compound, as well as a swimming pool and a basketball court.


He urged his fans to ignore the haters and focus on their dreams.


"Don't let anyone tell you what you can or cannot do. If you have a goal, go for it. Don't let anyone stop you. You can achieve anything you want if you work hard and believe in yourself," he said.


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)