SZA Shares Her New Year's Resolutions and Tips for a Better 2024

Celebrity Trending
0

 

Download The world news app and enjoy additional content


SZA, the Grammy-nominated singer and songwriter, is ready to welcome 2024 with a positive attitude and some words of wisdom for her fans. The star, who recently released her hit single "Good Days", took to Twitter on Tuesday (December 26) to share some of her personal goals and tips for the new year.


"I'm gonna be more honest with myself and others in 2024," she wrote. "I'm gonna stop being afraid of confrontation and learn how to communicate better. I'm gonna stop procrastinating and start doing the things that make me happy."


She also encouraged her followers to be more mindful of how they treat themselves and others, especially on social media. "Don't let the internet make you feel bad about yourself or your life. You are not your likes, followers, or comments. You are a beautiful and unique soul with a purpose and a destiny," she tweeted.


She added that people should not compare themselves to others or judge them based on their appearance, choices, or opinions. "Everyone is on their own journey and has their own struggles. Be kind, compassionate, and supportive. You never know what someone is going through or how much your words can affect them," she said.


SZA also reminded her fans to practice gratitude and self-care, and to pursue their dreams with passion and perseverance. "Be thankful for what you have and what you've achieved. Celebrate your wins and learn from your losses. Don't give up on your dreams or settle for less than you deserve. You have the power to create the life you want," she wrote.


She concluded her series of tweets with a heartfelt message to her fans, expressing her love and appreciation for their support. "Thank you for being with me through the highs and lows. You are the reason I do what I do and I couldn't do it without you. I love you all so much and I wish you a happy and prosperous 2024. Let's make it the best year ever," she said..


Source: Conversation with Bing, 12/31/2023

(1) Getty Images. .

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)