Britney Spears opens up about her single life and how she finds it “weird”

Celebrity Trending
0

 Britney Spears has recently opened up about her relationship status on social media, following her split from her long-term partner and husband of one year earlier this year. The 42-year-old hitmaker who shot to fame as a child star admitted that she is "easily manipulated" and finds it weird being "single" .


Taking to Instagram over the weekend, she wrote, "It’s so weird being single. I’ve had a lot of time to really look back with all the good and bad. I’ve realised I don’t talk to myself that nicely at all … I’m easily manipulated and I wear my heart on my sleeve… But I’m definitely changing all that" .



Britney's fans have been showing their support for her on social media, with many sending messages of love and encouragement. The singer has been open about her struggles with mental health and the conservatorship that has been in place since 2008 . She has been fighting to end the conservatorship, which she has described as "abusive" and "traumatizing" .


Britney's recent revelations have sparked a conversation about the stigma surrounding being single and the pressure that society puts on people to be in relationships. Many people have taken to social media to share their own experiences and to show their support for Britney .



Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)