Is our kenyan Girl hearbroken and recovering :

Celebrity Trending
0

 


The popular singer-songwriter Nandi Madida has announced her break up from her then lover Selema Masekela, a TV host and producer, in an emotional Instagram post.


Madida, who is known for her hit songs such as "Fly Away" and "Organic", revealed that she was deceived by Masekela, whom she had been dating for over a year.


"There are much more important things going on in the world right now, and my thoughts are with those who are deeply suffering," she wrote. "At this moment, it is necessary for me to share a personal truth and publicly dissociate myself from someone I can no longer trust…I find myself in a season of heartbreak because of a love suddenly and devastatingly extinguished by deception."


She added that she was tempted to hide from the public eye, but decided to face the situation with courage and grace. "I am tempted to run into the shadows and hide, only to return to the light when I have regained my strength enough for me to say, 'Whatever, my life is better this way.'"


Madida did not disclose the details of the deception, but thanked her fans for their support and love. She also asked for privacy and respect during this difficult time.



Masekela, who is the son of the late legendary musician Hugh Masekela, has not commented on the break up yet. He is best known for hosting the sports and culture show Vice World of Sports and producing documentaries such as Umlando - Through My Father's Eyes.


The former couple had met in 2022 at the BET Awards, where Madida was nominated for Best International Act and Masekela was a presenter. They had been spotted together at various events and occasions, and had often expressed their admiration and affection for each other on social media.


Their break up comes as a shock to many fans and followers, who had hoped to see them tie the knot someday.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)