50 Cent reveals his weight loss secret: abstinence

Celebrity Trending
0

 

Rapper and entrepreneur 50 Cent has stunned his fans with his dramatic weight loss, which he says is the result of abstaining from sex.

The 47-year-old star, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, shared several photos on his Instagram account, flaunting his toned abs and muscular arms. He captioned one of the photos: “I have been working out really hard, and I realized today I have not had sex in 10 months. That’s why I look good, LOL.”


The G-Unit mogul, who is known for his hit songs such as “In Da Club” and “Candy Shop”, explained that he decided to give up sex to focus on his fitness and business goals. He told his followers: “I’m going to be honest with you, I have been training harder than ever. I have been abstaining from sex because it takes away from my focus.”

50 Cent’s fans were quick to praise his new look and his dedication. Some of them joked that they would follow his example and try abstinence as well. One fan commented: “You look amazing, 50. I’m going to try this abstinence thing too, maybe I’ll get ripped like you.” Another fan wrote: “Wow, 50. You are an inspiration. You are always hustling and grinding. Respect.”

50 Cent is not the first celebrity to credit abstinence with improving their health and performance. Other stars who have claimed to practice celibacy include Jennifer Lopez, Russell Wilson, and Nick Jonas. According to some experts, abstaining from sex can have positive effects on one’s mental and physical well-being, such as reducing stress, boosting immunity, and increasing self-esteem. However, other experts warn that abstinence can also have negative consequences, such as lowering libido, causing depression, and affecting intimacy.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)