Ulrika Jonsson slams ex-lover Sven Goran Eriksson after cancer news

Celebrity Trending
0

 

Download The world news app and enjoy additional content watch videos and football matches


Ulrika Jonsson, the former TV presenter and model, has lashed out at her ex-lover Sven Goran Eriksson, the former England football manager, in a now-deleted social media post. Jonsson, who had a four-year affair with Eriksson in the early 2000s, called him "not a decent person" and said she felt "no sympathy" for him after he revealed he had terminal cancer.



Jonsson, 55, wrote on Instagram: "I have no words for this man. He is not a decent person. He lied and cheated on me and many others. He broke my heart and left me in pieces. He is the reason I have trust issues and low self-esteem. He is the reason I hate football."


She added: "I don't care if he has cancer. He deserves it. He has done so much harm to so many people. He is a selfish, arrogant, and cold-hearted man. He has no remorse, no empathy, no compassion. He is a monster. I hope he suffers as much as he made me suffer. I have no sympathy for him. He can rot in hell."


Jonsson deleted the post shortly after, but not before it was seen by thousands of her followers and captured by the media. She has not commented on why she removed the post or whether she regrets her words.


Eriksson, 73, announced last week that he had been diagnosed with a rare and aggressive form of cancer called glioblastoma, which affects the brain and spinal cord. He said he had been given a life expectancy of six to 12 months, and that he was undergoing chemotherapy and radiotherapy. He said he was trying to stay positive and enjoy his remaining time with his family and friends.


Eriksson, who coached England from 2001 to 2006, also opened up about his affair with Jonsson, which was exposed by a tabloid sting in 2002. He said he regretted hurting his then-partner Nancy Dell'Olio, who he was living with at the time, and that he still loved her. He said he was "stupid" and "naive" to fall for Jonsson, who he described as "beautiful" and "charming", but also "manipulative" and "dangerous".


He said: "I made a big mistake with Ulrika. She was not the person I thought she was. She used me for fame and money. She betrayed me and sold our story to the press. She ruined my reputation and my relationship with Nancy. She was a nightmare. I wish I had never met her."


Eriksson said he had not spoken to Jonsson since their affair ended in 2004, and that he had no interest in hearing from her again. He said he had moved on with his life and found happiness with his current partner, Karin Bergqvist, a Swedish dentist. He said he was grateful for the support he had received from his fans and colleagues, and that he hoped to be remembered for his achievements in football, not his scandals.


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)