Christie Brinkley stuns in swimsuit at 70: ‘This is my age’

Celebrity Trending
0

 




Christie Brinkley, the legendary supermodel and actress, has shared a stunning photo of herself posing in a swimsuit on Instagram, along with a powerful message about aging gracefully.

The 70-year-old beauty, who has graced the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue three times in a row, looked radiant and fit in a black one-piece swimsuit, accessorized with a straw hat and sunglasses.

In the caption, Brinkley revealed her secrets to staying young and healthy, saying: “This is 70. This is my age. This is my life. And I’m loving it.”

She continued: “I’ve been following some simple rules that help me feel good and look good: exercising regularly, eating right, and using sunblock. I also try to have a positive attitude and be grateful for every day.”

Brinkley, who has three children from her previous marriages, including singer Alexa Ray Joel and model Sailor Brinkley Cook, said she was inspired by her mother, who taught her to embrace her age and not be afraid of getting older.

“My mom always said, ‘Don’t let anyone tell you what you can or can’t do because of your age.’ She was right. Age is just a number. It’s how you feel that matters,” Brinkley wrote.

She added: “I hope to inspire other women to live their best lives, no matter what stage they are in. You can be beautiful and confident at any age. You just have to believe in yourself and love yourself.”

Brinkley’s fans and followers were quick to praise her for her stunning appearance and inspiring message, leaving thousands of likes and comments on her post.

“Wow, you look amazing! You are such an inspiration to me and many others. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and beauty with us,” one user wrote.

“Christie, you are a goddess. You are the epitome of grace and elegance. You are proof that age is nothing but a number. You are my role model,” another user commented.

Brinkley, who has been modeling since the 1970s, is one of the most successful and recognizable faces in the industry. She has appeared on over 500 magazine covers, and has signed contracts with major brands, both fashion and non-fashion1

She has also ventured into acting, appearing in films such as Vacation (1983), Vegas Vacation (1997), and Jack and Jill (2011), as well as TV shows such as Parks and Recreation, Ugly Betty, and The Goldbergs2

She is also an entrepreneur, having launched her own skincare line, hair extensions, eyewear, jewelry, and organic prosecco. She is also an activist for human and animal rights and the environment1

Brinkley, who has been married four times, most notably to musician Billy Joel, said she is currently single and happy, and is not looking for a partner.

“I’m not looking for anyone right now. I’m enjoying my freedom and independence. I have a wonderful family and great friends. I have a lot of passions and hobbies. I have a fulfilling career. I have everything I need,” she said.

She concluded: “I’m not saying I’m closing the door to love. If someone comes along who makes me happy and adds value to my life, I’m open to that. But I’m not actively searching for it. I’m content with myself and my life. I’m living my best life at 70.”



Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)