Hannah Benta Excitedly Flaunts Fridge Worth KSh 467,000: “God’s Favourite"

Celebrity Trending
0

 


By Patricia Tonui

Nairobi, May 21, 2024 – TikToker Hannah Benta recently moved to a new apartment, and her latest purchase has tongues wagging. She took to social media to showcase a shopping receipt that revealed her extravagant spending. The highlight? A fridge worth a whopping KSh 467,000.

Fans flooded her comment section, congratulating her and even jokingly claiming they were tapping into her blessings. But what’s the story behind this luxurious appliance?

Via her YouTube channel, Hannah disclosed that she had upgraded her home appliances after moving to a new house. Her new fridge, priced at KSh 467,000, arrived alongside a cooker worth KSh 114,000. In a heartfelt message, she thanked God and her mysterious lover for making her dream come true.

“My man purchased my dream fridge,” Hannah shared. “I don’t know what to tell him. I want to say thank you. May God bless you. Guys, I have my dream fridge with me. God did it again. I feel like I’m God’s favourite child.”

Interestingly, Hannah’s lover had a specific reason for the lavish gift. He was uncomfortable with the idea of her living in a house furnished by another man. Hence, the need for a new fridge.

In addition to the fridge, Hannah’s man also encouraged her to upgrade her 65-inch TV to something sleek and thin. He even requested improvements to her music system and added a microwave to the list of house electronics.

As Hannah continues to flaunt her luxurious lifestyle on TikTok, one thing is clear: she’s living her best life, and her fans are here .

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)