Melissa Gorga says she hasn’t checked in on niece Milania Giudice after car crash amid ongoing feud with Teresa

Celebrity Trending
0

 

However, Gorga’s tension with Teresa wasn’t the only reason she hasn’t reached out. “Honestly, I’ve been thinking about reaching out because I feel horrible, and I don’t even know how she’s doing,” the 44-year-old reality star explained. “But it’s been a little hard for me because I’m like, ‘Wait a minute, what about our relationship?’”


Giudice, 14, was involved in a car accident on Tuesday afternoon that caused her family’s SUV to flip over. According to Page Six, she suffered minor injuries and was taken to a nearby hospital for further evaluation.

Despite the strained relationship, Gorga did express concern for her niece’s well-being. “My first concern is Milania and making sure she’s okay,” she said. “So that’s where I’ve been with that.”

Fans of “RHONJ” have witnessed the ups and downs of Gorga and Teresa’s relationship over the years, with the two often clashing on-screen and off. Most recently, their feud has revolved around Teresa’s husband Joe Giudice’s ongoing legal battles and possible deportation to his native Italy.


But despite the drama, Gorga is hopeful for a reconciliation in the future. “I’ve always said, and I always mean it, I want to make up with Teresa,” she said. “I really do, but it takes two to make up. And we’re still in the middle of it.”

As for her own relationship with her husband Joe Gorga, Melissa said they are doing well despite the challenges of being in the public eye. “I mean, you must have fun with it and just roll with the punches,” she said. “We’re 14 years in, 3 kids, and we’re rolling with the punches. We’re happy.”

While it’s unclear if Gorga and Teresa will be able to mend their relationship, it’s clear that family will always come first for Gorga. “Family is everything. You can’t get away from family,” she said. “But, you know, me and Joe, we’re family.”

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)