Pregnant Megan McKenna Hints at Baby's Gender with Sunny Holiday Picture

Celebrity Trending
0

 Download our News App free


Pregnant Megan McKenna recently enjoyed a sunny babymoon in Dubai, sharing a series of beach snaps that may hint at her baby's gender.



The 31-year-old former *Towie* star just returned from soaking up the sun, eating delicious food, and relaxing in the United Arab Emirates. She kept her Instagram followers updated with daily posts about her trip, meals, and pregnancy. On Wednesday, she posted a carousel of photos from the beach, including one where she cradled her growing bump. Megan captioned the post: "Just hanging around being pregnant AF. I’ve made my list of things I need to get… What’s the best cot? Best feeding chair? Best nappy bin? There are so many to choose. Also as I’m doing my research I defo want an all-natural birth. Can’t believe I’m saying that… but I’m not keen on the epidural. Gas & air will have to be the way forward (I know this may not be the way but this is what I would love…)."


In the comment section, her friend excitedly wrote: "Beautiful beautiful beautiful! Can’t wait to see that bump and feel them kicks." Megan responded: "@styledbylauren_official can’t wait for you to feel them!!" with several pink heart emojis, possibly hinting that she is expecting a girl.


Megan shared that she and her fiancé, Oliver Burke, were having a holiday abroad several weeks ago, writing in a post: "Baby mooning.. preparing for mum life & I literally can't wait." She added: "I defo won't be sun worshipping this trip. Frozen virgin daqs on tap & rest is what I need. Halfway through the pregnancy now!"



In a recent update from her trip, Megan mentioned feeling "little flicks inside [her] belly," adding: "Woke up this morning feeling extra pregnant. Our baby's the size of a bunch of grapes now. Also I've started to feel little flicks inside my belly the past week… that's the only way I can explain it. How exciting."


Megan's initial pregnancy announcement last month featured a compilation video with footage of the couple, including them posing with scan photos. The caption read: "A little bit of you & a little bit of me … now we're a family."



Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)