Amanda Holden Reignites Feud with Sharon Osbourne, Defends 'Bitter and Pathetic' Comment

Celebrity Trending
0

 Download our News App free

 

 

 

Amanda Holden has admitted that she did not anticipate the resurgence of her feud with Sharon Osbourne after labelling the former X Factor judge "bitter and pathetic." Despite the fallout, Holden stands by her words.



The 53-year-old Britain's Got Talent (BGT) judge entered the fray following remarks made by Sharon Osbourne and Louis Walsh about Simon Cowell on Celebrity Big Brother. Defending her friend and fellow judge Simon Cowell, Holden's comments sparked a fiery response from Osbourne, who branded Holden an "ill informed sycophantic" in a scathing social media post.


In an interview with *The Sun*, Holden revealed that she was unfazed by Osbourne's backlash: "I really wasn't expecting it to all blow up the way it did, but I also can't explain how much it didn't bother me at all, either. I was just sticking up for a friend and I know she would stick up for a friend. I would do it all again. And honestly, I wasn't phased."


Despite the heated exchange, Holden expressed respect for Osbourne's resilience and achievements in the industry. "Sharon's a tough cookie who's a survivor in this industry, and I look up to her. We have a lot in common, and I know she likes me and I like her," Holden stated.




Osbourne's detailed response highlighted her extensive career accomplishments and refuted Holden's claims. "The truth is, you don't know me, Amanda, or any of my close friends. You know nothing about my family history in the music industry, my achievements, the artists I have worked with, the shows that I've produced and my global celebrity," Osbourne wrote.


Osbourne emphasized her significant contributions to *The X Factor*, suggesting that her musical credibility was crucial to the show's success. She concluded her post by criticizing Holden for being disrespectful and uninformed.


Holden's husband, Chris, chose not to read Osbourne's lengthy social media tirade to her. Holden maintains that she has no regrets about her comments, reiterating her loyalty to Cowell.


Despite their public spat, both women acknowledge each other's strengths and contributions to the entertainment industry, hinting at a complex relationship built on mutual respect and rivalry.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)