Wiz Khalifa new mixtape Up the Ladder

Celebrity Trending
0

 Wiz Khalifa, the American rapper, has released a new track called "Up the Ladder" as he prepares to drop his third mixtape of 2023. The Big Jerm and LNK-produced track was released on Thanksgiving (November 23), a week ahead of Decisions, which is due out on December 1. This project follows both See Ya and Khali Sober, released in June and October, respectively.



In his new song, Wiz raps, "Last time I came, ran up a check and doubled back/ Last time I checked, I was the n-gga with the pack. Last time I checked, I was the n-gga with the raps/ Last time I checked, these was Celine with the straps".


Wiz Khalifa has been steadily dropping music and touring for over a decade, but he still faces critics who say he "fell off." However, he has the receipts to back up the fact he hasn't. In a recent interview with the Back On Figg podcast, Wiz broke down exactly why that's not a factual statement. "I think people are always gonna say that if you're not right in their face, but if you look at what I do or the amount of shit that I put out or how constantly I'm working, you can't say that," he said. "Even the old songs that I have, they're still streaming, they're still popular. The n-ggas who might have old songs, they can't do those old songs right now. They can't sell tickets, they can't go places across the world. So I'm still able to do those things and I'm still releasing newer music. So that's not even possible to say that and be real about it. You can say it because t".


Source: [HipHopDX](https

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)